Search Fuwa Fuwa

3/7/12

NOTICE - Blog Update


You know when I first started this blog I did it because I was tired of all the mainstream sites telling me how I was supposed to feel about a game or anime, giving it 7s and 9s arbitrary numbers with little to no meaning.

But sadly I have ended up in the same pattern because it seemed like the most effective method to convey how I feel about a game or anime, but the whole point in my blog was to convey things on a personal level.

Share my experiences with the readers get them excited about games or animes they might not try otherwise, increase their horizons as a gamer or watcher, sadly I feel I have failed to do this with my past reviews.

So at this moment I am working towards developing a better system that involves the person as a individual and to write more about my personal experience rather then information you can obtain anywhere on the internet.

So far I have a few ideas that I will be trying out in future reviews, as well as I might update old reviews if I find a system I really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment