Search Fuwa Fuwa

11/11/11

Welcome to my Blog


At the moment there isn't much here, but in the days to come I intend to post some Video Game Reviews. This is just something I plan to do when I'm bored so I won't be reviewing every game in existence and at that I will probably only review games I actually enjoyed playing.

There isn't really a whole lot that qualifies me to review games, but I figured I'd try my hand at it anyways, I've been playing game for about 11 years now I think since I was 7 or maybe 6. I have never actually tried to write a huge review on a game, I usually just end up making fun of bad games on my steam profile. 

I do not have a whole lot of friends but I am always happy to meet new people. I've only had a couple friends my whole life so my social skills can be kind awkward at times. If you somehow read one of these reviews and you feel like adding me my steam profile is at "http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/inori".

Aside from playing video games I've spent a lot of my life playing music; Piano, Guitar, Drums, Violin, Bass, even at one point I did enjoy singing before I went mute, I am probably missing a few instruments but that's not really that important haha.

I enjoy a wide variety of music, though I generally only listen to a few bands now, as I spent most of my life listening to heavy metal so now I can't really stand a whole lot of noise. Supercell is by far one of my favorite bands though, my favorite genre of music is probably alternative.

Thank you very much for reading,
Mito, Ai

No comments:

Post a Comment