Search Fuwa Fuwa

9/5/12

Blog Update


It has been a long time coming since I updated the visual scheme of my blog but with the seasons changing over, the weather getting colder and with learning how to photoshop I figured I'd put in some new images and update the look of the site. ^^

I'm fairly happy with how it has turned out so far, I'm always open to suggestions let me know what you guys think! and if you have any ideas drop them below. ^^

My next few reviews coming out will probably be for They Bleed Pixels, Borderlands 2, and then Secrets of Grindea in the far off future when that game is released. I am looking forward to writing them. ^^

I also realized due to my ad blocker program being installed I couldn't see ads put in the layout lol, so I didn't see them. >.< Which I imagine looked horrible, but I removed them all. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment